Daniel Collins' Website
I am a PhD Student at EPFL, Switzerland under the supervision of Serge Vaudenay.
Previously, I studied Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Sydney, where I spent time under the supervision of Vincent Gramoli in distributed computing which culminated in an Honours thesis.
Currently, I am mostly working in secure messaging and ratcheting in both the two party and group settings. I am also interested in side channel attacks and countermeasures, among other topics in cryptography.
- Immediate Decryption Beyond Signal: In-Band Active Attack Detection and Optimal Unidirectional Ratcheting
Khashayar Barooti, Daniel Collins, Loïs Huguenin-Dumittan, Serge Vaudenay
- Cryptographic Administrators for Secure Group Messaging
David Balbás, Daniel Collins, Serge Vaudenay
- A Small GIFT-COFB: Lightweight Bit-Serial Architectures
Andrea Caforio, Daniel Collins, Subhadeep Banik, Francesco Regazzoni
AFRICACRYPT 2022 (To appear)
Reducing the Complexity of Optimally Secure Ratcheted Key Exchange
Daniel Collins, Serge Vaudenay
PKC 2022 (Accepted then withdrawn)
- Optimal Symmetric Ratcheting for Secure Communication
Hailun Yan, Serge Vaudenay, Daniel Collins, Andrea Caforio
The Computer Journal (2022)
- Improving First-Order Threshold Implementations of SKINNY
Andrea Caforio, Daniel Collins, Ognjen Glamocanin, Subhadeep Banik
- Online Payments by Merely Broadcasting Messages
Daniel Collins, Rachid Guerraoui, Jovan Komatovic, Petr Kuznetsov, Matteo Monti, Matej Pavlovic, Yvonne-Anne Pignolet, Dragos-Adrian Seredinschi, Andrei Tonkikh, Athanasios Xygkis
- Anonymity Preserving Byzantine Vector Consensus
Christian Cachin, Daniel Collins, Tyler Crain, Vincent Gramoli
Where I can be found: